Arrive at Gwalior station, report to coach and proceed to hotel. Enjoy the city tour of Gwalior. Visit Tansen Tomb, Gwalior Fort, Sun Temple. Later visit Jaivilas Palace. Free time for Shopping.
Proceed to Orchha. En-route visit to Jhansi fort. Later visit to Orchha which includes Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal, Raj Parveen Mahal & Chaturbhuj Temple.
Proceed to Khajuraho. Enjoy the temple tour of Khajurao. Visit Kandaria Mahadev temple, Jain temple. Experience the famous light and sound show in the evening.
Proceed to Bandhavgarh. On arrival free time for relaxation.
Visit Bandhavgarh National Park - one of the popular national parks in India, known for the highest density of tiger population. Enjoy Jungle Safari.
Proceed to Jabalpur. On arrival visit Bheda ghat, Dhuandhar water fall. Enjoy boat ride at Bhedaghat, see the marble rocks. View Shivlinga established by Ahilyabai Holkar.
Board the Train to your Hometown. Tour concludes.
- Transportation by A/c or Non A/c bus / Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis depending up on
the group size for all sightseeing as per tour plan.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port or Railway station by Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Caring Tour Manager Services from 1st to last day of the tour.
- Daily 1ltr mineral water bottle & snacks packets
- All toll taxes, driver Bhatta etc. included.
T & C Apply.
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Air / Rail Tickets.
- Extra sightseeing changes with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- Premium seat charges.
- Any medicines if required
- Govt. applicable taxes. (GST Extra as applicable)