7 Days 6 Nights |
Arrive at Srinagar Airport, report to coach and proceed to houseboat.
Visit Sonamarg – Known as 'Meadow of Gold'.(Where You can enjoy optional activities on your own).
Visit Shankaracharya hill and the holy temple. Enjoy Dal Lake Shikara ride as well as Speed Boat ride. Also visit island of Char Chinar. Photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at Char Chinar. In the afternoon visit Nishat Bagh - 'The garden of pleasure' and Shalimar Bagh - 'Abode of Love'.
Visit Gulmarg - known as 'Meadow of Flowers'. En-route view the apple orchards. See the Golf Course and enjoy the longest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
Proceed to Pahalgam. En-route visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields. Enjoy shopping at Pahalgam in the evening.
Proceed to Chandanwari for a magnificent view of Lidder valley. Visit Aru Valley - a fascinating Valley around 15 km from Pahalgam. photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at various photo studios and (enjoy other activities at Pahalgam on your own).
Proceed to Srinagar. Board the flight for your hometown. Tour conclude.
- Transportation by A/c or Non A/c bus / Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis depending up on
the group size for all sightseeing as per tour plan.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port or Railway station by Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Daily 1ltr mineral water bottle & snacks packets
- Candle Light Dinner for couple one night.
- Complimentary bed decoration.
- All toll taxes, driver Bhatta etc. included.
T & C Apply.
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Air / Rail Tickets.
- Extra sightseeing changes with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- Premium seat charges.
- Govt. applicable taxes. (GST Extra as applicable)